John Weir is an award winning hypnotist that has been helping people achieve excellence in their lives since 2001
- In 2007, received the honor of ‘Distinguished Practitioner’ from Pnosis online magazine.
- In 2008, received the NGH’s Charles Tebbetts Award for “Spreading the Light of Hypnotism” John is the youngest recipient.
- In 2009, John was selected as 1 of 6 hypnotists for the NGH’s ‘Platinum Panel of Success’ at the NGH Solid Gold Weekend inLas Vegas.
- In 2011, John made his second appearance on the NGH’s ‘Platinum Panel of Success’ at the NGH Solid Gold Weekend in Anaheim.
- In 2011, John received the NGH’s Ormond McGill Award for Presenter of the Year at the 2010 NGH annual convention and is the youngest recipient of the award.
- In 2011, John became the youngest member of the NGH to be inducted into the NGH’s Order of Braid, the guild’s most prestigious honor.
- Certified Clinical Hypnotist
- Certified Practitioner of Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Certified Pediatric Hypnotist
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Business Coach
- Certified 5-PATH Practitioner
- Certified in Emergency Hypnosis
- Point Park University (BA Psychology)
- The Washington School of Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis
- Mottin and Johnson Institute
- The Action Institute of Well Being
- The Banyan Hypnosis Center
- Global NLP Training Institute
- For the past several years, John has been the Master of Ceremonies at the awards banquet at the NGH Annual Convention and the NGH Solid Gold Weekend.
- Since 2007, John has been a sought after instructor of hypnosis and adjunct faculty member of the National Guild of Hypnotists. John teaches numerous Hypnosis Certification Courses each year, and is a regular presenter at the NGH annual convention and NGH’s Solid Gold Weekend.
- Since 2008, John has been writing a column for the NGH’s “The Journal of Hypnotism” titled Enthusiastic Professionalism.
- For three years, John served as the Public Relations and Publicity Director for the Hypnotism Society of Pennsylvania, the oldest hypnotism society in the world.
- During his time in practice in the Pittsburgh area, John had the great privilege of working with some of Southwestern Pennsylvania’s most prestigious hospitals including: Excela Health Systems, Allegheny General Hospital, and also lectured at The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine on the process of hypnosis.
Visit Us On